15 December, 2010

What I've been up to...

Hi y'all!
So as my mother just asked me why I wasn't at Uni today, I forgot to mention to her we've already broken up for the christmas holidays so that means I'm baaaaack for now :) At least just to tell you what's been happening :P

I still have a ton of work to do over the break, including a fashion wedding photography shoot and starting my dissertation (eek!!) oh yeah... And christmas! Normally I'm the most organised person you'll meet. I carry my diary with me everywhere, and am constantly making lists of what I need to do/buy/save for. Yet the Big Day is upon us next week and I'm barely there with christmas presents. I'ma be a busy bee over the next few weeks!

But because it's christmas, I decided I needed to come back fairly quickly - I've got another cake to show you soon. A christmas cake! I'm also thinking of making mince pies as home-made presents for people who buy for me but I just can't afford to buy back for, so although they're very simple I'm attempting to make pastry from scratch for those - and you know how I feel about pastry. Hmm. We shall see!

So in October this is what I did...
And then in November I celebrated a special friend's 21st...
And also rocked out to one of my favourite bands, Avenged Sevenfold...
And of course, as mentioned beforehand, it was Mummy's 50th. Read about that later though :)
Anyways so that's what's been happening, flick over to my newest post to find out how the 50th Birthday cake went...
Happy Baking x

No comments:

Post a Comment