15 October, 2010

TV Reminder: Couture Cakes!

One of the author's of my recently reviewed cake design book, Mich Turner (Couture Wedding Cakes) has her own cake show on Wedding TV every Sunday night at 6:30pm. I've recently errr... stumbled... across this channel and one of the adverts featured Mich and I was like :O have to watch that!
It looks like it's going to be a really good programme for anyone who needs video tutorials on cake craft, and she emphasises the point of accessorising your cake with everything else in a wedding e.g. your tiara, your flowers, your colour theme. Definitely be watching this come Sunday night, might even do a little follow up on it. Anyways, just thought I'd let the cake lovers of the blogworld know about this :)
Happy Baking x

Disclaimer: I take no credit for the above image, sourced from Google.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I recognise her!! She was on Kirstie's Homemade Home and Kirstie's Homemade Christmas last year. I'm re-watching them now on YouTube to get me into the festive mood :) If you didn't watch them, I'd recommend them!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thankyou Jade! I need to make a christmas cake soon so hopefully that will inspire me for a few ideas :D xxx

    ReplyDelete