Okay, so let's start off with the basics - Guilty Pleasure food.
Chocolate Chip Cookies. Easy to manipulate to your own preference. Easy to bake. Easy to devour within seconds. I've found a simple recipe for you to get going with, and mine turned out pretty well. Although, I think the oven temperature might be a little off, 'cause my biscuits started burning a little smidgen around the edges. Don't put you off! This was my bad, but they were still yummy yummy yummy :D
Ingredients to Make 18 Biscuits:
125g Plain Flour
1 Egg/50g Caster Sugar
50g Brown Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
Bag of Chocolate Chips - you choose how much or how little depending on your taste buds.
1) Preheat the oven to 180 C. Grease two baking trays with butter or margerine.
2) Mix both sugars, the Bicarb, flour, butter and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Alternatively, use an electronic mixer - this will take about 5-10 seconds.
3) Add the egg and your chocolate to the mixture. Add blobs of cookie mixture onto the tray in golf-ball sized mounds.
4) Ensure all the blobs are evenly spaced - the mixture will spread in the oven. Bake for 12 minutes in the oven, and then turn off the heat. Leave the cookies in there for 10 minutes or they will come out all flat.
5) Transfer the cookies to a wire cooling rack and enjoy!