17 March, 2010

Forgive my Ignorance..

Hi y'all...
Just a quick note to say that I am still new to the blogging world, so forgive me if you've been following me and I haven't as yet returned the favour :P I know it says I've been blogging since February, which indeed I have, but those posts were actually copy and pastes from my WordPress blog. You see, I had to start up this blog as part of my University course (I study Media Production, web practices comes in handy...) and they set us up with a rubbishy WordPress account. However, the beautiful and talented Abby told me that this was easier, and I could customise my blog more personally here. Of course, my best friend has helped me immensely along my blogging way, so I have to give her credit for being amazing :) Go follow her, god knows she's been great in advertising my blog... She knows what she's talking about on her site, so get on there!!!
So yeah, that's about it. I'm gonna do a giveaway when I reach 75 followers. Seems like a good number :) It'll most definitely include the Cupcake recipe book I've mentioned previously, so watch this space.
P.s I never made the cupcake tier-cake for Mothers's Day :( Didn't have the time or money! But the wheels have been set in motion for the planning of my boyfriend's 21st Birthday and yep - the cake will be coming from yours truly! Keep a look out for that one in July...

Kirsten x

No comments:

Post a Comment